Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Emily Henderson

Hey peeps!
Ive been going CRAZY with Pinterest! haha! But on another note, did you catch Design Star last year? (Season 5) If not Emily Henderson won, and I was totally smitten with her style! Anyways go check out her website stylebyemilyhenderson.com . Right now she is giving a glimpse of some of the Season 6 contestants and their best rooms (prior the show), So here are some that caught my eye.

This one looks like a hotel room, but it looks cozy and I like the lamp, green accents and nailhead trim headboard.
(By Cathy)



Love this oversized mirror and lamp sconces, but obviously these clients don't have children bc the vases under the table would be a target for sure!!
(By Blanche)



One word : Ewe! - Soooo NOT my taste here! That sofa is total yuck!
(By Doug Hines)



Love the colors and patterns but not the random bird on the ceiling.
(By Kellie)



Here is the full view of the room by Kellie, Lamps have got to go, artwork is good, love the pillows, green curtains, green vase, and garden stool... but the door and crown moulding/baseboards are bothering me (I'm a paint all trim white kinda girl) . But I am totally digging the brick flooring.



And Lastly, This room has clean lines and a bold purple wall (which is not my taste) but it is nice overall.
(By Leslie)



So there are some rooms that stood out via Emily Hendersons website. I can't wait for Season 6 of Design Star! I love that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment