Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Birthday Themes

 
Brett's Vintage Carnival Theme
(Red and Aqua )
 
 
I sent out these Lion invitations from Target (they were on sale for $1.48 no lie)
 

 
 
 
I ordered this Birthday Banner from Etsy
 
DIY PRINTABLE Birthday Party - Happy Birthday Banner - Vintage Blue Carnival Circus  - PS801CA1e
 
And I also ordered the cupcake wrappers and toppers
 
DIY PRINTABLE Birthday Party - Party Circles Cupcake Wrappers - Vintage Blue Carnival Circus  - PS801CA1d
 
DIY PRINTABLE Birthday Party - Party Circles Cupcake Wrappers - Vintage Blue Carnival Circus  - PS801CA1d
 
 
This is the party package, isn't it adorable!?
 
DIY PRINTABLE Birthday Party - Happy Birthday Banner - Vintage Blue Carnival Circus  - PS801CA1e
 
 
I am having to be cost savvy considering Mallie's birthday is in 2 weeks and then Christmas follows.
 
*I am only getting the banner, toppers and wrappers*
 
 
 
 
Mallie's Ice Cream Bar Party
 
I am debating on which ice cream theme but here are the ones I have chosen
 
Ice Cream Party #1
Ice Cream Party - Pink, Green and Brown - Printable Digital Invitation - Personal Use Only
 
Custom Ice Cream 2" Circles - 2 inch Circle Digital Printable Sheet - Personal use for Cupcake Toppers, Magnets, Paper Crafts and Products
 
 
Ice Cream Party #2
Ice Cream Birthday Party Printable DIY Digital Invitation
 
 
Ice Cream Party #3
Ice Cream Party Invitation & Printable Birthday Collection, EDITABLE text PDF file - you personalize at home with Adobe Reader
 
 
Ice Cream (Princess) Party #4
Instant Download Ice Cream Princess Birthday Printable Party Kit editable text
 
Instant Download Ice Cream Princess Birthday Printable Party Kit editable text
 
 
I am still trying to figure out which one I like the best...
 
*These party packages are all DIY printable*
 
Now I just need to:
 order Brett's cupcakes
 buy tablecloths/napkins/bowls/utensils (for both parties)
snacks
bottle water

 
 
 
 Melissa


 

No comments:

Post a Comment