Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

What dreams may come..

Its been awhile and I am sorry. Life just gets crazy and I get lazy. haha I am not sure if I have shared this before but we are currently following the Dave plan. And right now we are at the point where we can start planning for what can happen in the future... like ... mama gets her dream home built!!!!!!
Squuuuuueeeeeeeeeeelllll!!!!!! 

This may not happen for like 5-7 years but that is nothing!!! I have soooooo much work to do people!
 Here are some of my dream homes from My Pinterest

love

Me want this house!

Beautiful back yard

.dreamy

beautiful house

harrison design. atlanta.

These are just a few from my Dream Homes Board

So when that green light goes off  (hopefully sooner rather than later) 
I want to be ready and get that ball rolling as fast as I can :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment