Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tidbits of my week

Fathers Day was great
 We got Jordan the Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows Blue Ray DVD
and a Batman coffee cup.
We also went to Cock on the Walk (and ate way too much fried catfish)


We have been going to bed at 8:30 EVERY night.
Is it possible to be tired from getting too much sleep??

Anyways I stopped at Target yesterday for some diapers
(and only bought diapers- NOTHING else!! that has got to be an accomplishment!
 I deserve an award for that!)

But I still found some things that I want or need.

These were some new items just put out

Love the fish! But I really need want need some new white dishes



House of Privet is on sale and I saw some cute striped rugs


The quilt reminds me of Anthro and the Ice cream scoop..... well....
it reminds me that I need one with Ice cream in it.


Speaking of Ice cream... Am I seriously only 8 weeks?!

This belly would seem to differ




No comments:

Post a Comment