Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Marbled Art

                              I just ordered some Marbled Paper that had
                             been previously out of stock! Yippee!

I ordered the Turquoise, Apricot & Raspberry combo

Pirouette Marbled Paper - Turquoise, Apricot & Raspberry



I will probably frame it like this:



Or I can do something groovy like this:

via

Totally diggin the marble look

Trend to Love: Marble's Moment
                                                                             via

Upholstery:

Trend to Love: Marble's Moment

Even Marble Bedding is awesome!:

Trend to Love: Marble's Moment
                                                                                via


For the crafty people:

And also for anyone who wants to attempt it (like me in the future).
I have researched Marbled Paper Art and this is the best way to do it.

This kit is the best

Boku-Undo Suminagashi Marbling Kit

The  frugalfamilyfunblog.com shows how they used it




Pretty neat huh??

Are you into the Marble look?

No comments:

Post a Comment