Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

An IKEA New Year

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I have been MIA from blog land since then and I am sorry, it has been crazy around my house. Between Toys R Us exploding in our living room and my neck being in pain (slipped disc) I haven't really done much at all. But I have some wonderful news!..... I am driving to...


....Next Saturday!!

This may not mean much to you if you live near one, but the closest one
 to us is 8 hours away!!! So that is HUUUUGE!!! 1st trip to an
 IKEA E-V-E-R!!
We will also be stopping by the lovely...

HomeGoods Logo

and..... maybe even....

Cost Plus World Market Logo

Yay!!

I have been saving up for this trip for months now and I am over the moon excited!!

I will show and tell when I get back for sure :0)

Oh and Have a ....

Happy Happy New Year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment