Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

New stuff from World Market!!!

As promised here is what I nabbed from....


Cost Plus World Market Logo

By the way... I am in LOVE with this store!!!

I bought this sofa, with the Grey Mink Velvet Luxe Slipcover
(in the picture it looks more taupe, but it really is a light grey and totally gorgeous)


Grey Mink Velvet Luxe Sofa Slipcover Collection | World Market

This armchair and ottoman both with the Ivory Slipcovers
~Hopefully we can get another chair so we have a set of 2~

Ivory Luxe Chair Slipcover Collection | World Market

Ivory Luxe Ottoman Slipcover Collection | World Market
(i dunno why this one looks so yellow, ewe!)

This beauty I'm using as a catch all for the back door

Preston 5-Drawer Table | World Market
*swoon*

I also got this as an accent chair

Linen Hayden Dining Chair | World Market

she has lovely lines don't you think?? :0)

I also picked up one of these (the shorter/rounder one)

Round or Tall Apothecary Vases | World Market



Oh and I can't forget this!!
Vance Metal Accent Table
My favorite piece!! and its no longer available online!!


 So that's it!! Whew I'm exhausted!

 Oh and  World Market is having a huge furniture sale right now so go now!!

Here is an update on my moodboard for my living room now
(i am still debating on the coffee table situation)

My Living Room


that's what it potentially could look like.... but I am sure some things will change.


Well Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Oh!! Monday is my day off so I will be painting the kids rooms! Yay!

~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment