Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Seeing Green

Am I the only one who has a problem with gravitating towards a certain color??
Hi my name is Melissa and I want all things in GREEN!



If its green I want it, if its Kelly or Emerald green I drool and buy it immediately.
Slap me now peeps!! What is wrong with me!?

Fabrics

Kelly Green Dupioni Silk

 Richloom Solarium Outdoor Kirkwood PalmRichloom Solarium Outdoor Maxfield Leaf

via & via

Sultana Lattice Citrine

via & via

*Trellis hit me hard as you can see*


Heck I even designed fabric in green see here

Jewelry


Lana in Emerald.... vintage charm earrings....

Apparel

My closet is 1/4 green 

New Woman Kate Middleton Recycles Royal Highness Green Dress Free Ship S M L

*See even the princess knows green is awesome*



*I bought a kelly green polo for Brett at Marshall's today*



Cascading Peacock Silk Clutch Purse In Apple Green



Furniture

*I want that dresser!!*




My house is going to look like a frog lives here..... ugh I need help....



P.S. My co-worker said it could be because my body is craving greens....

Spinach

uh yuck!

Weird!!

Does a certain color attract you??

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment