Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Project Headboard





I officially started on my DIY Nail head trim headboard. I bought this door for $19, had it cut to size and brought it home myself. I measured my old queen size headboard and went with that measurement, which was 65" if you wanted to know. :0)
So here is my list:

         1 hollow door cut at Lowes to 65"L

ReliaBilt 80" x 36" 6-Panel Hollow Interior Slab Doors
                                 via


6 yards of batting (3 layers total) by the yard

                               via



                        1 staple gun

Stanley Light Duty Staple Gun
                                via


               1 6X9 drop cloth for fabric

Blue Hawk 8 Oz. 6' x 9' Drop Cloth

                                 via


  and 1 Nail Head trim Kit in French Natural

              Nailhead Trim with Nails

                                  via

Project almost complete....

I am waiting on the Nail head trim to come in :0(

so I will post the complete project when I finish!

********************************************

Oh and on a side note , my rugs should be here today! YAY!!!!

-Melissa









No comments:

Post a Comment