Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Baby Pool and Lighting

 
This marks the 3rd time I have done a baby pool at my office.
1st pregnancy = $1
2nd pregnancy = $2
3rd pregnancy = $3
 
So what day would you put money on??


 
 
 
I was having contractions 10 min apart last night.... but obviously I am still pregnant. See below
 
I always heard that once your belly button pops out, it means they are done cooking
(like a turkey hahaha)


 
 
Oh and I have a dilemma in the boys room.
I need another light in the room but there is seriously nowhere to put a lamp.
Nowhere. I was thinking about some wall mount lamps above the changing table???
 
Like below
 
 
allen + roth 10-1/8-in Brushed Nickel Swing-Arm Wall-Mounted Lamp with White Shade
 
 
 
ALĂ„NG Wall lamp IKEA Gives a soft mood light.
 
 
If I only got one, I could get this used one from Amazon
 
Kenroy Home 32180BS Martin Wall Swing Arm Lamp
 
 
 
 
There is also this one from Walmart
 
Classic Chrome LED Wall Sconce
 
 
 
Or I could do the lantern thing ...
 
Thomas Lighting Covington 1x60W Outdoor Wall Lantern in Painted Bronze
 
 
Or does it look like it belongs outside?
 
 
Or a pendant hanging down?
Dang you IKEA !
 
KNAPPA Pendant lamp IKEA Gives a soft mood light.
 
 
FILLSTA Pendant lamp IKEA Diffused light provides a general light.
 
 
 
Too bad this one is too big
 
MASKROS Pendant lamp IKEA Projects decorative patterns onto the ceiling and on the wall.
 
 
 
 
Right now this is above the changing table/chest
 
 
Here is what the changing pad is on
 
EDLAND Chest with 2 drawers, gray Width: 40 1/8 " Depth: 18 1/8 " Depth of drawer: 14 5/8 " Height: 34 5/8 "  Width: 102 cm Depth: 46 cm Depth of drawer: 37 cm Height: 88 cm
 
 
Well what do I do??
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment