Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Pedicures and a Camera

 
 
A sweet lady came over last night to give me a pedicure and boy was I spoiled!
She did the whole 9 yards.... scrub, lotion, foot and calf rub, & nail polish.
She even rubbed some massage oil on my shoulders and back.
 
Apparently Mallie was all jealous and wanted some action too.






 
Mommy and baby girl's painted toes :0)

 
 
 
Oh and my beloved camera arrived last night!!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!
I need to learn about this thing ASAP so when baby boy arrives I can have some great
pictures of him as a newborn
 

 
 
I was thinking about getting a camera strap cover from Etsy, what do you think?
 
 
Camera Strap Cover with Pocket - Slim Ruffled - ready to ship, one of a kind - Carmine & Grey - DSLR
 
 
Camera Strap Cover- lens cap pocket and padding included- Spunky Colorful Dots
 
 
 
DSLR Camera Strap Cover- lens cap pocket and padding included- Gumball
 
 
 
Look at my sweet boy!!
He knows how to ride in style :0)
 
 
 
 
 
Hope ya'll have a Fantastic Friday!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment