Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

11 weeks!

11 weeks and counting!

I just had my checkup this morning and baby looks great! The heart rate is 178.... so you know what that means..... it must be a GIRL!

 Or at least that's what the old wives tales say, and honestly I found it to be true with my first two.
Mallie's heart rate was in the 170's and Brett's was in the 140's



Here is me and my baby bump...


 Kathy and I love to have fashion shows at work :0)


Ok so I thought I would share some self portraits since I hardly ever take pictures of myself.

I have a little pregnancy glow starting to show I think......

 uhhhh well that could be my camera app enhancing it :0)


And for those that keep up:


How far along: 11 weeks
Baby Size: Fig
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Let see I have around 3 potty breaks throughout the night, so I take long naps
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: Brett's poo poo diapers & all gum except Juicy Fruit
Best moment of the week: Finding out my new insurance pays 100% Maternity Benefits, free baby? Movement: Nothing yet
Food Cravings: Peaches and fruit in general
Gender: Unknown but I feel like it could be a girl
Symptoms: Sickness usually hits me after dinner
Mood: I cried during a funny show
Looking forward to: Feeling good all day

Keep it real peeps



No comments:

Post a Comment