Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

13 weeks- Shrimp and Blubber

Ok so this is just a baby post since what I was going to show y'all hasn't arrived yet :0(


13 weeks



 
 
 
 
How far along: 13 weeks (the last week of the 1st trimester!!)
Baby Size: Shrimp or a Peach (3+ inches )
Maternity clothes: Only pants
Sleep: I love to sleep
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: swallowing pills, caramelized onions, certain smells, ice cream
Best moment of the week: When I try to explain to Mallie that there is a baby in my belly, she keeps saying there is a baby in her belly too :0)
 Movement: Yes! or it's some strange gas haha ...I feel like there is punch/kick outward sometimes
Food Cravings: Sushi and fruit
Gender: Unknown, and there will be a gender reveal party!
Symptoms: feeling good just certain things trigger my nausea
Mood: Flipper called and wants his blubber back 
 (when will my belly look more like a pregnant belly instead of just a big gut?!?!)
Looking forward to: being home with my babies
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment