Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

12 weeks and an Outlet Mall

So I guess I'll start with the Outlet Mall, Oh yes... Shopping is always my favorite

Apparently they are building the biggest outlet mall in the state in Pearl.
I need to start saving like now, because this mama can do some damage :0)


On Friday Brett had his ENT follow up and the doctor said he was looking great!
( Brett was having tons of nose bleeds)


All last week our church had VBS, and it was awesome!
*Props to Dawn on a great VBS!*


(Our mugshots on the last night via Mojo Photo Booth )
*Donanvan we love our photos!*


Miss Priss


And now for Baby news:

My belly as of this morning...I have noticed that it seems to get bigger as the day goes on.... weird

12 weeks


How far along: 12 weeks
Baby Size: Lime
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Tired but Thank the Lord for my Spark it has been my saving grace!
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: swallowing my pills
Best moment of the week: Realizing that I'm feeling more like myself
 Movement: Is that gas or a baby?
Food Cravings: Fruit
Gender: Unknown, should I have a gender reveal party?
Symptoms: Sickness usually hits me after dinner
Mood: It can be all over the place
Looking forward to: knowing the gender so I can go shopping :0)


If you want to some Spark aka awesome energy, here is my site.


Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment