Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

16 weeks and a Migraine


Let's start on Friday:
Jordan and I had Mallie with us on a Friday night. So we all went and ate sushi (Mallie had Chick-fil-A) and then the hubs actually took me shopping! Whoa I know!
He loves loathes  hates shopping.


At the restaurant, Mallie was admiring her stick on earrings.

Out shopping at Kohls afterwards. Sweet cheeks is loving all the attention.

Saturday:
I went to the mall by myself, (not a good thing) and since I was by myself I didn't buy anything....
Yes you read that right, well....ok.......  I bought candy. After 3 hours of shopping with money my hubby gladly gave me I only came home with candy and the start of headache.... or so I thought.


I took Tylenol and all it did was dull it slightly.
I went to sleep and woke up and thought I was dying.

Sunday:


As I tried to eat cereal I starting crying in pain from chewing. I took another Tylenol and it dulled it again.
My dad and step-mom were coming up yesterday so I was just praying for it go away otherwise it was going to be an ugly day. Well we went to church and Jordan told Pastor Troy what was going on and then Pastor Troy and anyone who was there prayed over me. I immediately started feeling better.
Thank you Jesus! After a nap I had a migraine hangover, then by 7:00pm (after dinner)
I was finally migraine free, Yay!!!

Monday:

I am feeling much, much better today and now a funny clip after all of that seriousness :0)

"I said, take only what you need to survive!!!!"

*Hilarious movie btw*



I wore my lime green necklace today :0)

Baby news!


How far along: 16 weeks!
Baby Size: Avocado (4 1/2 inches)
Maternity clothes: Yes & no
Sleep: Well it was bad this weekend (see migraine essay above)
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: An empty stomach
Best moment of the week: I said "I have a baby in my belly"
Mallie: "You have a GIRL in your belly"
Whoa!! Prophetic child??!!
 Movement: Yes
Food Cravings: Pizza last Thursday
Gender: August 29th at 8:40am!! We will find out!!!
Symptoms: Feeling good and actually looking like I am pregnant now :0)
Mood: I would be happier if I would actually buy something next time I go shopping
Looking forward to: Finding out if Mallie & my intuition is right

Happy Monday peeps!


***update on migraine: after I posted this I started feeling like it was coming on again. So I took some Tylenol and checked my Pregnancy Handbook to see what it said. This is what it said:
"Continuous, severe headaches that do not respond to the above treatments
should be reported to our office"

So I just left a message for the nurse :0/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment