Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

15 weeks and Stuff

HOORAY! My necklaces came in!!!!



Ahhh such beautiful eye candy!? Si?


I am obviously on a green kick :0)

And I scored these 2 dresses from Target!
(They are not maternity but bc they are made a certain way I am able to wear them!)

My genius 3 1/2 year old daughter can write her name


And Brett's favorite car trip reading material, haha


Baby update:


How far along: 15 weeks!
Baby Size: Apple 4+ inches
Maternity clothes: Yes and I can actually wear my skinny jeans still! Thank you Lord for spandex
Sleep: I tossed and turned all night last night :0( Boooo!
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: Swallowing pills, Spinach dip
Best moment of the week: knowing I only have 5 + months left! 
 Movement: Future Olympic Athlete??
Food Cravings: Apples.... hmmm does that mean I am eating my baby? ok now I'm weirded out
Gender: Should know at the end of the month!!
Symptoms: I feel awesome
Mood: Happy!
Looking forward to: No alarm clocks ;0)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment