Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

18 Weeks and a Hurricane


Hurricane Issac pre-landfall



Hahahaha
And just think I am adding 1 more in January. Fun Times Ahead!


So on a more serious note, Hurricane Issac will make landfall anywhere between New Orleans and Destin. Oh and news to Jim Cantore, that "land mass" to the east of Louisana is MISSISSIPPI. Gah!

South Fla. Today, Serious Gulf Threat Ahead


Ok so we prayed at church for safety for all of those living on the coast.
Psalm 91 is a perfect chapter to pray over your household. btw




Retail Therapy Via Ebay strikes again!


I ordered 2 more necklaces off of Ebay.




*Yes I ordered another color* :0)

I obviously favor greens and blues if you can't tell. haha





Baby Update



My belly is becoming more of a problem at work.




Is it just me or did I just suddenly pop out there!??!


18 weeks







How far along: 18 weeks! 
Baby Size:  Bell Pepper (5 1/2+ inches long!!) 
Maternity clothes: Yes and No still 
Sleep: I had amazing naps this weekend  
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: Swallowing pills & coughing, weird I know! 
Best moment of the week: Snuggling with Brett 
 Movement: Yep , but still too light for Jordan to feel 
Food Cravings: Sushi and Odwalla Superfood drinks 
 (no not mixed together! I promise I am the only pregnant lady that
 doesn't have weird cravings) 
Gender: Hello Wednesday!
 Symptoms: Bending over is becoming a lot harder now
 Mood: Tired if I don't have my Spark and grumpy if I don't eat
 Looking forward to: Wednesday!


Much Love

Melissa





No comments:

Post a Comment