Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

19 weeks and Labor Day Weekend

Hope everyone had a lovely Labor Day yesterday! It was sweltering hot down here, blegh!
 Here is a recap of our weekend



Saturday


I took Mallie to Jazzy Dancer to get her Ballet stuff for next week! Ooo the memories! I used to go there and get all of my Ballet stuff, it's really surreal I am bringing my own daughter in. *sniff sniff*





Here is Mallie trying to give me sugar for getting her Ballet gear   :0)



I also got her some ice cream because she was such a good girl for me in the store.




 


Sunday

Was a blur

Our church just moved to The Malco Theater and I am the "Weekend Experience Director"

Basically I make sure set-up and break down go smoothly and efficiently.
If any area has concerns/problems they are supposed to come to me.

I think the first Sunday went pretty well, honestly.
We were all running around like crazy but it was exhilarating.





Monday

Jordan was golfing in the middle of the day....  I don't eeeeeeeven wanna know how nasty
he was when he got back.

Fortunately my in laws kept the kids while I went to Belk and hit up the sales.

My new top came in last week so I wore it to go shopping in. Love it!




I got some really cute items for Mallie



Ralph Lauren Childrenswear Heaton Flare Denim Toddler GirlsRalph Lauren Childrenswear Petal Sleeve Ruffle Top Toddler Girls



and Brett as well...





His first baseball cap :0)
Ralph Lauren Childrenswear Classic Sport Cap Boys 4-7

Ralph Lauren Childrenswear Stripe Oxford Shirt - Infant Ralph Lauren Childrenswear Solid Mesh Polo Shirt - Infant





That's all I can remember buying, haha

Preggo-brain!



 
Baby Update



How far along: 19 weeks!
Baby Size:  Large Heirloom Tomato (6 inches long)
Maternity clothes: Yes and No still
Sleep: I love sleep!
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: baby poo poo
Best moment of the week: Shopping for kids clothes :0)
 Movement: Yes, I just wish baby boy would kick when Jordan puts his hand on my stomach
Food Cravings: Sushi
Gender: BOY!!
Symptoms: Ligament pain, Ack!
Mood: Happy
Looking forward to: Buying essentials we need for this baby!
#ocd #planner #nesting

Hash-tags are for you Tiffany ;0)



Happy Short Work Week!!

Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment