Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday Top 7

So every now and then I post a few things I have my eye on and well here they are.
*Jordan please take note*


1.

The prettiest shoes I have ever seen
for Mallie





2.

Owl hat
for baby boy

Owl Hat, White with Tiffany Blue Eyes



3.

Plush Foxes
for me Brett and baby boy

VANDRING RÄV Soft toy, set of 2 IKEA Timeless soft toy that stimulates your child's imagination and encourages a love for nature.


4.

The Ikea Maskros Light
(I need to make a trip to Ikea ASAP)

MASKROS Pendant lamp IKEA Projects decorative patterns onto the ceiling and on the wall.




5.

Tissue Tassel Garland
Kids birthdays are coming up and these would be too cute!
*could be a DIY*

Tissue Tassel Garland-18 tassels-Jungle

TIssue Tassel Garland- Electric Love

Tissue Tassel Garland-18 tassels- Seaside




6.

Leopard Pumps


Women's Mossimo Black® Paisley Pump - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window


It is my birthday month btw.... *cough ...8 1/2... cough*



7.

Sheer Arrow Tunic

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors 3/4 Sleeve Tunic - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window

*cough.. medium... cough



No comments:

Post a Comment