Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

21 Weeks

Since you are aware of my current situation

I will just be providing you a baby update this morning until I have more to report.


21 weeks


How far along: 21 weeks!
Baby Size: Carrot - 10 1/2 inches and 3/4 lb 
Maternity clothes: Yes and No still
Sleep: Am I the only one who sleeps amazingly well in clean sheets? I would wash them everyday if I could
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: Not eating (blood sugar drop)
Best Worst moment of the week: Dropping my iPhone in the toilet (see yesterday's post)
 Movement: Yes lots
Food Cravings: Pumpkin Bread (Fresh Market) Uh-mazing!! & yes I will take this as my birthday cake)
Gender: BOY
Symptoms: Ligament pain, itchy belly, weight gain hello!
Mood: Depressed, I did NOT want to spend b-day money on a new phone but it might be my only choice.
Looking forward to: My Birthday on Wednesday and leaving for Orange Beach that evening.
 
 
 
I will update soon
 
Melissa
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment