Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

22 Weeks and a Squash



Baby News



How far along: 22 weeks!
Baby Size: Spaghetti Squash -11 inches & he weighs almost 1 lb!
(no wonder my belly is huge!- look at the size of that squash!)
Maternity clothes: Yes and No still
Sleep: Good except for 100 potty breaks
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: Uh the smell of throw up!
Best moment of the week: Going to Orange Beach!
 Movement: Another soccer player I think
Food Cravings: Sweets and Breakfast
Gender: BOY
Symptoms: Severe pain when I bend over for more than 15 seconds and just
worn out from everyday tasks
Mood: Elated! I wish I could wear all of my new stuff!
Looking forward to: COLD weather!
I am talking Fireplace, heater on, hot chocolate, blankets, fuzzy socks, Pumpkin spice anything COLD!
 
 
 
Melissa
 
* I will upload the pictures of the stuff I bought at the outlet mall this week*
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Will you marry me?!?!? Oh wait.....you did......LUCKY ME!!!!!!!! :-)


    Jordan

    ReplyDelete