Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

25 Weeks

 
 
So it's been a fun and lazy weekend at the Casa De Berry's.
Well at least until Mallie had a fever yesterday evening. Boooo!
 
So for those who know me and my lack of coordination,  this cartoon is totally me.
 
 
 
 
I fell when I was 33 weeks pregnant with Brett which thus caused pre-term labor/bedrest.
 So lets just pray my feet don't decide to betray me during this pregnancy as well.
 
 
 
25 Weeks
 
My new Anthro dress :0)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How far along: 25 weeks!
Baby Size: Weight of a Rutabaga (1 1/2 lbs) and 13 1/2 in long!
Maternity clothes: Yes and No
Sleep: Has been amazing all weekend
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: Somone coughing or gaging
Best moment of the week: Drinking a Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Movement: Yes
Food Cravings: Milk and Pumpkin Bread
Gender: BOY
Symptoms: Putting on socks and shoes is becoming an Olympic Event
Mood: Great! I will be a proud owner of a minivan within the next 2 weeks, Oh yea!
Looking forward to: Camping on Friday night!
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Monday Peeps!
 
 
Melissa
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment