Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Life in pictures

 
 
Here are some of the photos taken from Sunday :0)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And in real life....
 
I was going to paint the pumpkins (see the drop cloth) but I still haven't decided on what to do yet.... tis why my table still looks like this 5 days later.
 
 
 
I made this recipe the other day and it was amaze-balls good!
 Thank you Natasha for this glorious new way to make Mac N Cheese. :0)
 
 
I have done this throughout my entire life... and I am not ashamed to admit this problem ;0)
 
 
 
And this is for those of you who want to know the annoying side of pregnancy...
 
 
 
do you believe me now about the soccer ball??
 
 
Oh and I will be picking this jacket up for Mallie today, supposedly they have 1 5t left in stock
 at my store.
 
Cherokee® Infant Toddler Girls Hooded Jacket
 
 
But I would really like to grab the matching boy one too, however it is only available online.
 
Cherokee® Infant Toddler Boys Hooded Jacket
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
Melissa
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh so glad you loved it!! It's our new favoirite around here! And you and your family are so sweet! Congrats on the bun in the oven! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natasha! I am going to try the Healthy Taco Salad this weekend. (I am sure its amazing) :0)

      Delete