Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Office Party

 
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
 
Yesterday I was making trash bag spiderwebs for our office party
 
 
as well as an Eclair Cake..... Yes I know your jealous (recipe below)
 
 
My Co-Worker Kathy dressed up with me today..
 
 
 
And here is my costume....
 
 
Can you tell what I am??
 
 
This is my 3rd pregnancy during Halloween so I am used to dressing up with a belly :0)
 
 
 
Eclair Cake
 
3 small boxes French Vanilla pudding (I use the Fat Free/Sugar Free)
2 cups milk
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 large tub Cool Whip
1 box of graham crackers
1 container chocolate frosting  (Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate is good)

With electric mixer on low, combine the pudding and milk.  Gradually add in the sugar.  Once all combined and smooth, use rubber spatula (I’ve found it works best) and fold in whipped topping.  When it's folded in thoroughly, it should be a pale yellow color. 
 
In a 13x9 container layer in first layer of graham crackers.  Cover with half of the pudding mixture.  Add another layer of crackers and cover with remainder of mixture.  Top with 3rd layer of graham crackers.  Now, open frosting, peel away the aluminum and just set the lid back on top, Microwave for 45 seconds.  When done, I use a butter knife to mix it just to make sure it's not lumpy.  Pour over the top of the crackers.  It should be enough that you don't have to spread it much at all, if any.  Put in the fridge for about 8 hours and you're good to go. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment