Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

29 weeks

 
It was a great weekend and hands down the best part was seeing Skyfall last night.
 
Wowzers what an amazing movie!!
 
Ok so today I just have a baby update but I will be posting pics tomorrow of what I bought at Mistletoe and over the weekend.
 
 
 
 
How far along: 29 weeks!
Baby Size: Butternut Squash (2 1/2 lbs & 15+ inches)
Maternity clothes: Yes and I'm squeezing out the stuff that isn't 
Sleep: Pretty good except for when I have to get up in the middle of the night
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: The garbage can
Best moment of the week: Seeing Skyfall and having our anniversary date night finally
Movement: Yes
Food Cravings: Milk
Gender: BOY
Symptoms: When I get up in the middle of the night I have a shooting sciatic pain in my lower back and I have to wait it out before I can make my way to the bathroom
Mood:  Great!
Looking forward to: Brett's 2nd birthday this Saturday!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment