Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Recap

 
Pre-Thanksgiving day
I was finishing up the rest of my friends' pillows

 
Mallie loves to help me when I sew :0)

 
 
Thanksgiving Day
We hung out at the in-laws, ate (alot) and played outside
 



 
The kids loved being wheeled around in a wheelbarrow




 
 Black Friday
The kids helped me set up the Christmas Tree when they woke up from their nap
 
*I told them to kiss each other..... awww*
 
 
Really they just played with some sparkly stems and watched me
 
 
And yes they were in their pj's all day Friday.... haha
 
 
Saturday
 
I decorated my Mother-in-law's tree & house for Christmas
 
 
 
And by Saturday night I was pooped!!
 
Sunday's agenda consisted of Church, nap and NOTHING.
 
 
I hope all of ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving !! :0)
 
 
Melissa
 
 
P.S. I have a DIY Tomato Cage Tree tutorial being posted tomorrow, stay tuned!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment