Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Birthday's and a Turkey in between

 
 
 
Tomorrow is Brett's 2nd Birthday!
 
 
 
Wow I can't believe how fast he has grown!
 
I can remember every detail from his birth (and let me tell ya it was fast and au naturel)
 
He is the cutest/sweetest little boy I ever laid eyes on -yes I am biased :0)
 
I love you Brett-Brett , Brett-y Poo, Brett-man
 
 
 
 
Ok now I totally need to kiss some sweet cheeks!
 
 
In 2 weeks I'll be doing this whole birthday party bizness AGAIN
 *Mallie turns 4 on December 4th
 
 
 
Let's just say the end of the year is looking like crazy town in the Berry household
 
 
Anniversary 11/04
Brett's Birthday 11/17
Thanksgiving 11/22 *this year
Mallie's Birthday 12/04
Christmas 12/25
New Years Day
Baby #3 TBA???
 
 
Whew I am worn out already!
And I didn't even put the other family birthdays
that fall in between there!
 
 
 
 
Oh and in case it snuck up on you.... Next Thursday is Thanksgiving!!!
Seriously!?!? Where has the time gone??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment