Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Fever, Boots and an Anniversary


She's got a Fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!! ;0)
 
Mallie woke up in the middle of the night last night with a 102 fever, boooo!
After I gave her some medicine, she wanted me to sit with her.
She then made several requests which just melted my heart.
Mallie: "Mommy will you rub my belly?"
Me: "Yes honey"
Mallie: "Mommy will you sing to me?"
Me: "Yes sweetie" (I sang Jesus Loves Me)
Mallie: "Mommy will you pray for me"
Me: "Yes sweetie"


My sweet Angel :0)






New Boots!

I saw my friend Tiffany last night with her new boots and I just about died!

Anne Klein (real leather) Boots for $89.50!! Originally for $179!

Detail Image

via

So I did what any normal person would do when they have been hunting for some
good boots for an excellent price for months.... I bought a pair :0)

Apparently Tiffany and I share the same taste in fashion. Haha!
(Oh and Tiffany they looked amazing on you!)

Thank you 6pm.com for Free Shipping as well!




Anniversary

Well the hubbs and I were supposed to have a dinner date tonight,
but it has been cancelled due to work. Booooo!


We will be celebrating our 6 year anniversary this Sunday!
Wow has time flown and not to mention all of the things that have happened since we got married November 4, 2006

2 Beautiful children (3rd almost here!)
1 Dog
3 cars
1 Apartment
1 House
and a partridge in a pear tree


We have had our share of ups and downs but I love my sweet hubby with all my heart!



I hope you lovies have a great weekend!

Melissa


 

1 comment: