Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

30 weeks and a Weekend Recap

 
Friday
 
 I went to Mallie's Thanksgiving Program
*Isn't she the cutest little Indian!?*


 
 
 
Saturday
 
Brett developed a crazy rash out of nowhere, but with the help of some Benadryl is was
 gone within an hour.
 
 
Brett's birthday was great, he started throwing a fit when he saw the cupcakes on the table so
this is him eating a pre-party cupcake.
 
 
 
Present time!
 
 
He would not stay still in my lap, so this is the best shot of us
 
 
And the official birthday cupcake eating
 



 
Sunday
 
I was commissioned by my friend to make some pillows with my fabric!
 




 
Oh and I have been going through some baby clothes and it is kinda hard to tell but the onesie and mini diaper are newborn size and the diaper on the right is Brett's diaper.
 
It's soo small!! :0)

 
 
Speaking of babies....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How far along: 30 weeks!
Baby Size: Weight of a large Cabbage -3 lbs (15 3/4 in. long)
Maternity clothes: Yes mostly
Sleep: I could sleep all day if I could
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: The garbage can and indigestion
Best moment of the week: Watching Mallie in her play and Celebrating Brett's 2nd Birthday
Movement: Yes! Lots of hiccups and it can be painful when he kicks too hard 
Food Cravings: Pumpkin Cheesecake
Gender: BOY
Symptoms: Sciatic pain and pelvic pain
Mood: Great! T-minus 6 weeks really!
The last month doesn't count because you can go anytime then :0)
Looking forward to: Turkey, Dressing, Pies, Casseroles.... and a day off!
 
 
*I have a checkup today at 3:30pm! YAY!*
 
 
Melissa
 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment