Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Boys room progress

 
 
I took these pics at night so it's not the ideal photos I want to share, but I wanted to
 show you what I have so far.
 
Wall color - Benjamin Moore Bunny Gray (color matched at Lowe's)
see Mallie's Room to get a better view of the color

 
 
I made the curtains this past late winter/spring - Premier Prints- Towers (Kelp? Chocolate?)
Fox print - Etsy- buy here
 
 
 
 
Dragonfly - Kirklands
4 notebooks - Michaels
2 Books - estate sale
 
 
Frame -World Market
Owl - Kirklands


 


 
Mirror - Home Depot


 


 
Pillow (Brett's) - Made by my mom - Fabric unknown - bought locally


 
Crown- Bought locally
Books- gift


 
Horse - TJMaxx
Books- mine
Bookshelves- Custom Built (see Mallie's room)
 
So it has a woodland sort of theme??
 I am not sure about the dog pillow though.
 
 
Goal:
 
I have always loved this boys room
 
Childs Play modern kids
 
The Navy, Kelly Green, White, Brown, and pops of red/orange
 
 
Target has a navy striped twin duvet for $19.99
I could get that for Brett's bed and that would bring in the navy?
 
 
 
 
I need help making it come together and my preggo brain is not helping!!
 
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!!
I will be making the Eclair Cake this evening :0)
 
 
 
Gobble Gobble Gobble
 
 
Melissa
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment