Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Randomness


This post is a little all over the place so bear with me and my preggo brain


Projects
 
Here is a picture of some of the pillows I finished the other day for my friend!
Love them and Love my fabric!



Kids
 
Mallie shared my hot cocoa the other night .... this child LOVES chocolate
I have even asked her 3 times what she wanted for her birthday and her reply was
 in a whisper voice....
"Chocolate"
 




When I went to check on Brett the other night this is how I found him.....
How in the world did he take off his footed pj's?!!?
He looks so skinny here too, but we just had his 2 year checkup & the doctor said he is
 Tall and Skinny - go figure just like daddy!
(75th percentile for Height & 25th percentile for weight)
 
 
 
Shopping
 
I went to Belk for some PJ's (Thanks to Mimi) for when I go to the hospital and I found some cute stuff!
 
 
 
Ralph Lauren Plaid PJ's not found online but they have them in the store
 
 
 I really like this jacket (It's in the Juniors section)
 
 
I thought this dress was pretty as well
 
 
I thought Jordan might like one of these for Christmas... Heck even I want the hat :0)
 
 
 
 
 
 I bought these for Mallie
 
 J Khaki™ Cordoroy Dress Girls 4-6XJ Khaki™ Polka Dot Babydoll Girls 4-6X
 
 
 
 
 
Wouldn't these bins be adorable in the boys room!?
 
3 Sprouts Storage Bin Owl 3 Sprouts Storage Bin Fox
Owl    Fox
 
 
 
I am starting to outgrow even my regular maternity clothes so I am on the hunt on for tunics/dresses that can easily be worn post-pregnancy as well.
 
Which tunic/dress is best?
 
Liz Lange® for Target® Maternity 3/4-Sleeve Tunic Dress - Assorted Colors Liz Lange® for Target® Maternity 3/4-Sleeve Embellished Dress - Assorted Colors
 
I am favoring the one on the left because I think the neckline bothers me on the right
 
 
 
 
Last night
 
Last night ... this happened.... 1 vanilla milkshake + 3 straws = gone in 60 seconds
It was soo good! Chick-fil-a has a really good milkshake btw and us giggling together when we took sips was priceless
 




 
 
 
BTW Tomorrow is DECEMBER! Whoa Nelly!
 
 
Reindeer paper ornaments PDF kit
 
 
Christmas Advent calendar garland printable template
 
 
 
Oh and some little girl... named Mallie... has a birthday party tomorrow!
 
 
 Cupcake


 
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
 
Melissa
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment