Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

32 weeks and a Jicama

 
 
 
 

How far along: 32 weeks!
Baby Size: Weight of a large Jicama-3 3/4lbs (16 3/4in long)
Maternity clothes: Yes and I have even outgrown some maternity clothes
Sleep: Can be great one night and horrible the next
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: Gumbo and the Garbage Can
Best moment of the week: Shopping
Movement: Yes tons
Food Cravings: Mallie's Frozen Yogurt Bar = awesomeness
Gender: BOY
Symptoms: Sciatic pain + pelvic pain = killer combo
Mood: Happy! I am so thankful for my little family
Looking forward to: My check-up today

 
 
Here is me and the belly in the bathroom of my dream house
 (I will post pictures this week) at my office Christmas Party


Colorblock Cardigan -Ann Taylor Loft, Black Maternity Dress -Motherhood
 
 
Why does my face look so weird? ... it was poor lighting in there.... but still .... weird face
 
 
Oh well
 
Melissa
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment