Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

34 weeks, a Cantaloupe and a Weekend Recap

 
Whew what a weekend!
After the tragedy that happened on Friday in Newtown, I was holding my kids more tightly for sure.


 

 
We attempted some Christmas shopping on Saturday at the mall.... but the kids didn't last very long especially after they saw the indoor play area.  Daddy even got in on the fun :0)
 
 
 
 


 
Ok so this sums up what happens in the mornings when we are racing to go to work, church etc.
hahahaha!



Oh and I totally scored a twin bed from Craigslist for $100.... in the exact shape and style I needed!!
Booyah!


 
I also bought some necklaces from Ebay.
(I bought the white one .... and I might buy some other colors....
 don't they look exactly like the JCrew ones?!
 oh and these are $8.99!!!!!!)
 
 
I also bought this awesome gold statement necklace for $13.00!!!
I looks very similar to the Stella and Dot necklace I was eyeing but could not afford


 
 
 
Baby update!
 
 
 
How far along: 34 weeks!
Baby Size: Weight of a Cantaloupe 4 3/4lbs (18in long)
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Restless and painful when I move
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: Garbage cans
Best moment of the week: Scoring a bed for Brett!
Movement: Yes
Food Cravings: Sparkling Pomegranate Juice and Cliff Holiday bars
Gender: BOY
Symptoms: See last weeks description
Mood: Excited about my doctor appt today!
Looking forward to: Getting the boys' room set up and finishing my Christmas shopping
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment