Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

35 weeks and Merry Christmas



Ho Ho Ho....
 
Santa has some competition in the belly department

 
 
 
 
How far along: 35 weeks!
Baby Size: Weight of a Honeydew Melon 5 1/4lbs (18 1/2 in long)
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Bad, Bad, Bad - especially last night....around 12:30am I was not only timing my contractions but dealing with Drew bearing down on me and kicking my ribs.... for... hours.... I probably got 4 hours of sleep
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: Gumbo!! and snotty noses...
Best moment of the week: Our Christmas Miracle!
Movement: Yes and it is becoming painful - He is a rib kicker
Food Cravings: Ice cold water
Gender: BOY
Symptoms: I think God made the end of pregnancy so miserable just so it would make women want to go through labor just to feel better hahaa
Mood: I would feel better if I were having a baby...
Looking forward to: CHRISTMAS tomorrow! and my Dr appt this Friday
 
 
Well I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment