Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Midweek Tidbits


Well miss priss woke up this morning with a fever of 101.8, boooo! 
So we have been watching movies all morning, we even passed out snuggled up together on the couch. 

Anyway here are some random pics I had in my iPhone since Saturday

Saturday

Shopping trip to Target and a Birthday Party at a playground










Monday

The kids played dress up ... Mallie didn't even have to convince Brett to wear something.... 
he willingly put on the pink skirt hahaha





Tuesday

I stopped at Kroger for some lunch and spotted my baby a pineapple. I was like lets see how this compares to the baby in my belly.... let's just say no wonder I was in pain most of the day yesterday! 


On a side note, I love this time of the year when Cliff bars come out with the seasonal flavors!
They are delicious!


She might be a star and have millions but seriously why these pants?!?!
 Kanye has lost his mind if he thinks these look good
(even my husband was like granny pants)


Well back to Mallie's movie-a-thon I go....

Stay warm!




No comments:

Post a Comment