Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thursday Finds

 
 
I bought this fox for the baby yesterday, isn't he cute!?!?!
 
Cuddlesome Fox
 


New Maternity Clothes I scooped up
(thanks to my sweet mother-in-law - who had a successful surgery btw!!)

Old Navy Tunics
The tunics were an extra 15% off = $15.30 & $12.75




Maternity Scoop-Neck Empire-Waist Tunic



Gap Dress
This dress was an extra 30% off = $17.50

French terry dress


I also bought this navy tunic at Charming Charlies yesterday
I had a $10 off coupon = $19.99 Booyah!



Here is a better close up of my jewelry
The earrings I bought at Charming Charlies before the Christmas party ($7.95)
The necklace was a gift from the Premier Jewelry Party my mother-in-law hosted before Thanksgiving





I really need some new slippers and these few have caught my eye
Women's Claudi Slipper
via

Bow and Sequin Slippers
via

Gilligan & O'Malley® Women's Boot Slipper - Assorted Colors
via

Women's Carden Striped Slipper - Multicolor
via



Oh and check out this scarf I am eyeing as well....

Felt dot scarf

via



Did I ever tell you the amazing deal I got on 2 tops from the Loft?
(You saw the colorblock cardigan on me from the other night)

Both of these tops totaled like $111 ($50+ each -ouch!)
-BOGO all Tops that day
- 20% off coupon
- $25 off  = $41.09 total!
So I bought each top for about $19.00!!


Paillette Statement Cotton TeeMid Colorblocked Crew Neck Cardigan

Sequin Top  Colorblock Cardigan


Well that's it for today...

Yay for being 1 day closer to Friday!!



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment