Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Back again ...

Last night I started contracting every 7.5 minutes around 10:00pm. They were strong enough to keep me awake and so I called the L&D hot line. They wanted me to come in :0( I was a little disappointed to hear I was still dilated to 1 cm, but I was definitely having "strong" contractions at 5 min apart (when I arrived). I am 35 1/2 weeks so I still considered pre-term. So they gave me a shot of Terbutaline and an IV. Within minutes my contractions eased and almost stopped. But then they started back up (not as intense) about 15 min after the shot. As the night went on and we waited on my IV to finish the contractions finally stopped. Around 6:00am we finally made it home and boy was it freezing outside!! We both went straight to bed and I slept until 10:00am (so I could go to work at 11:00am). Jordan went to work at 8:00am - he was able to sleep at the hospital - I however was not. Anyways I feel like I need something to prop my eyes open :0( I still have my doctor appt on Friday, so we will see what he says.

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment